Take a look at the courses we are running as part of our Digital Summer Camp.
Summer Courses for students aged 14 to 18 years.
Website Building and Digital Marketing or both.
Great for students to enhance their digital technology knowledge.
Students can enhance their CVs showing extracurricular activities.
Course A – Build a Website Course
- Build your own website using WordPress
- Choose and register your own Domain name – Free of Charge
- Use a premium WordPress theme and style your website
- We will host your website free for a year plus an email account if required
- Add pages, content, images, contact page
- Add google analytics
- Learn how to make a professionally presented website
Course B- Digital Marketing Course
- Learn the principles of digital marketing
- Set up Google Ads for a real website
- Set up an email marketing campaign using Mailchimp for a real business
- Look at Google Analytics for a working business
- Look at different social media channels and how these help a business (Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Instagram and Google+)
- Look at SEO and the key elements to improve you ranking of your website.
|1a||29/7 to 2/8 Mon to Fri||AM 10:00 to 12:00||Build a Website||4||£100|
|1b||29/7 to 2/8 Mon to Fri||PM 13:30 to 15:30||Digital Marketing||4||£100|
|2a||5/8 to 9/8 Mon to Fri||AM 10:00 to 12:00||Build a Website||4||£100|
|2b||5/8 to 9/8 Mon to Fri||PM 13:30 to 15:30||Digital Marketing||4||£100|
|3a||12/8 to 16/8 Mon to Fri||AM 10:00 to 12:00||Digital Marketing||4||£100|
|3b||12/8 to 16/8 Mon to Fri||PM 13:30 to 15:30||Build a Website||4||£100|
|4a||19/8 to 23/8 Mon to Fri||AM 10:00 to 12:00||Digital Marketing||4||£100|
|4b||19/8 to 23/8 Mon to Fri||PM 13:30 to 15:30||Build a Website||4||£100|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place or find out more details.
Terms and Conditions
Payment must be made in advance to Billericay Web Services & IT.
Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis with a reserve list held if there are cancellations.
We will only accept cancellations and give full refunds up until 14 days prior to the start of a course – After this date a refund is only available if the place is taken by someone on the reserve list.